Summer time is here and if you’re looking for some creative ways to keep cool but still keep it healthy with the kids this Frozen Strawberry Blueberry Yogurt Bark is for you. All you need are these 4 simple ingredients and you’re set!
Ingredients for yogurt bark
- 5 cups of Olympic Krema Greek Style Thick + Rick Vanilla Infusion Yogurt
- 2 cups of chopped up blueberries + strawberries (frozen berries work great!)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Grab a baking sheet and cover with wax paper
- Add the 2 tablespoons of honey to the 5 cups of yogurt and stir
- Mix 1 cup of berries
- Spread mixture evenly over wax paper
- Sprinkle remaining cup of berries over the yogurt mixture
- Place in the freezer for at least 3-4 hours
- Once ready cut into piece and eat frozen
If there is anything left put in a freezer bag and place in the freezer for when you need something cool to snack on!
Try these other ingredient combinations for yogurt bark
- Cherry + dark chocolate
- Chopped almonds + raisins
- Raspberry + milk chocolate
What other ingredients would you try?