No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream! It’s delicious, easy to make, and on of the kid’s favourite desserts to help me make. All you need are 4 simple ingredients and really the flavours that you can create are limitless!
No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream ingredients
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 3/4 cups of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh strawberries
- Mix heavy cream in a bowl until it makes soft peaks
- Take 1/2 cup of strawberries and puree
- Cut up the rest of the strawberries into small pieces (you desired size)
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and strawberry puree together with a spoon
- Mix cream in with the sweetened condensed milk mixture
- Add in chopped up strawberries
- Spread into container, cover, and freeze for at least 6 hours
- Serve with sprinkles or other toppings
Because it’s going to be Valentines Day in a couple of weeks I thought it would be fun to dress up the Ice Cream with some heart shaped sprinkles! I garnished accordingly when the Ice Cream was being served. Use your desired amount.
Other no churn ice cream combinations
In replacement of the strawberries and vanilla try these other combinations.
Chocolate chunk – Add 4 tablespoons of sweetened bakers cocoa and 1 cup of brownie chunks
Strawberry Nutella – Add 1 cup of chopped up Strawberries and 1/2 cup of Nutella
Rocky Road – 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows, 1/2 brownie chunks, 4 tablespoons of sweetened bakers cocoa
For more inspiration on the No Churn Ice Cream combinations and many other things be sure to follow me on Pinterest!
I wasn’t kidding when I said it was easy! Be sure to come back and tell me what you think of the recipe once you’ve tried the recipe. I hope it’s nothing but delicious for you!