So I have been writing this blog and while some people know me – some know nothing about me. I figured that it would be fun to do some facts about me.
1.At my work my official title is “Community Connector”- I assist the individuals that we provide services to in finding employment, volunteer opportunities, recreation and any other opportunities that are based on a person to person case. Quite the fitting title since I seem to be a “Community Connector” through many avenues in my life.
2. In 2009 I “went missing” while on a trip Las Vegas. Only for a few hours, and I can never drink vodka slimes again because of it.
3. I read fast – super fast. If I am into a book I can read it in one night.
4. People on stilts and dragon dancers freak me out. I don’t know why they just do.
5. I want to have 5 children. I already have 2. We may not get to 5 but we will definitely get to 3.
6. While on Maternity leave with both of my children I started a Moms group both times.
7. I am a night owl. I am that person that likes to go to Walmart at 12:00am.
8. My favourite TV shows are Glee, Girls, Nurse Jackie, Game of Thrones, and pretty much any show that has to do with religion, polygamy (I loved Big Love when it was on), or any other cultural practices.
9. When I was a baby I had salmonella food poisoning so bad that I almost died.
10. When I was younger my friends and I would put our hands on the roof inside of the car when going under a bridge with a train going over top – this meant we could make a wish. I still do this and sometimes my friends are like “what are you doing…” Kris embraces it.
11. I married my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 13 years and married for 7 years. (Love you Kris <3 <3 )
Now that you know a little bit about me, feel free to share something about you 🙂