Recently I was sent the July subscription box from Canadian Originals. Filled with the best handmade Canadian products, the July box is a celebration of Canada 150th birthday and it definitely did not disappoint.
Live a True North lifestyle with our monthly themed collection of upscale Canadian goods. Enjoy yummy gourmet treats, luxurious bath and beauty products, original jewelry and personal accessories, unique home décor items, stationery and art that reflect our values, traditions and deep connection to the natural beauty surrounding us.
What was in the Canadian Originals July box?
The July box featured a collection of awesome products from the following businesses:
- Beautiful Giclee Canada Map Watercolour Print by Andrea Hill
- Fun Canadian inspired Plaque from Kylee’s Keepsakes,
- Patriotic and gorgeous Maple Leaf necklace from Hidden Gems
- Beeswax candle from 9senses
- Delicious and chewy Caramels from Hugo & Nate Confectionery,
- Collectors Canadian Mint anniversary edition quarter
Subscribe to Canadian Originals
Wherever you are, you can get a little taste of Canada by subscribing to Canadian Originals. Prices start at $55/month and go to $48/month when you subscribe for 1 year!
Stay tuned for the Artisan store opening in August and the Limited Edition Boxes that will be available in Fall of this year and will include the following:
- Gentleman’s Confidential which features unique items for men
- The Baby Box filled with handmade items, natural skin products for babies, cuddly accessories, and toys
- Furbabies box (Cat & Dog editions) that will have treats for your pets and maybe something for you too
- Bridesmaid Gift box which is a perfect box to say thank-you to those in your wedding party
To learn more about Canadian Originals and to subscribe to their monthly boxes check them out online and be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
This post was created in partnership between Canadian Originals and Just Another Edmonton Mommy. All opinions are my own.