If you’re looking for a summer camp to experience with the kids, the Mommy Connections Outdoor Adventure Summer Camps are a fun parented summer camp that everyone will love!
Mommy Connections Outdoor Adventure Summer Camps
Back for it’s second year this summer activities include:
- Roaming with dinosaurs at Jurassic Forest
- Train rides, puppet shows, farm animals, and more at Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm.
- Learn about nature and growing food and pick raspberries at Horse Hill Berry Farm
- Explore movement and play at Little Kickers class and Messy Art in the Park
- Visit Birchwood Meadows, where our little ones will tour the flower farm and pick their own small bouquet of flowers.
To document this fun fill week Roughley Originals Photography will be at Birchwood Meadows to take some photos with the beautiful floral backdrop.
Fees & Other Details
Camp runs Monday-Friday from 10am-12pm and the cost is $165 for one parents and child!
Date options are:
- July 16th-20th
- Every Thursday August 2nd- 30th
- August 13th-17th
While this is a great summer camp for kids 1-5yrs, older children and other parents are also welcome. Extra pricing for an added adult is $50 and to add another child it’s $115. Fee’s include your admission into each locations.
This is a great way to meet new parents and also explore some of the amazing activities that are available to families in and around Edmonton! To more about Mommy Connections Outdoor Adventure Summer Camps check out the Mommy Connections website or register below!