Leduc Country Christmas Lights opens Friday, Nov 3oth and this is everything that you need to know.
If you haven’t heard the news already, Leduc Country Christmas Lights annouced that this year will be their last. As a favourite holiday activity (that is free!!) they will definitely be missed, so let’s make this last year count!
Leduc Country Christmas Lights
- Starting on Nov 30th, the lights are on from 4:30 pm to 10:00 pm every day except for Christmas Day (Dec 25th)
- Dress warm, and in layers! It’s easier to take off and add when needed
- Santa will be visiting 4:30-9:00pm on the following dates: Nov 30, Dec 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22 & 23 and there is free hot chocolate during this time too! (Santa doesn’t visit if it’s below -20C)
- Speaking of Santa, the lineup can be long! BUT! This was one of the best Santa visits my kids have had so we took turns holding the spot!
- Bring a camera, or your phone – it’s a great place for some free photos with Santa and all of the amazing light displays!
- There are portapotties on site if you need one!
- Dogs on a leash are welcome!
- The last day Leduc Country Christmas Lights is open is Dec 30 and they will be ending the evening with fireworks and hot chocolate
Leduc Country Christmas Lights is located in Leduc County. To get there from Leduc head West on Highway 39 to Range Road 260, turn South to Township Road 492. Alternate route from Highway 39 is to turn south on Range Road 255 and then West onto Township Road 492. Parking access is off of Township Road 492.
For even more places to see Christmas Lights! Check out these 15 Edmonton & Area Holiday Light Displays!