CuriousCITY at the Telus World of Science is opening on Saturday, March 23rd.
Perfect of kids 8 and under the area is designed to provide an environment for kids to learn and explore. Experiences that will be in CuriousCITY will include:
- A series of connected “treehouses” themed as iconic Edmonton buildings and bridges.
- Children will crawl through sedimentary layers in the river valley.
- Direct airplane traffic at YEG airport.
- Explore vegetation in the Muttart Conservatory.
- Create lighting displays for the High-Level Bridge.
Admission to CuriousCITY will be included with regular Telus World of Science admission. For more information check out www.telusworldofscienceedmonton.ca