Coffee Filter Butterflies are a fun and easy craft to make with the kids this summer!
Coffee Filter Butterflies
You will need a few simple supplies which can easily be found at the dollar store. These include
- (1) Coffee Filters
- (2) Pipe Cleaners
- Spray Bottle with Water
- Get your coffee filter and lay it flat
- Using the markers colour it in whichever design you choose
- Once you are finished spray with your spray bottle and the colours will mix together making a beautiful and colourful butterfly
- Let the coloured coffee filter dry
- Once dry use one pipe cleaner to twist and make the antenna and the other one to make the swirled body
Not only is this fun and easy but it also makes for easy cleanup! Perfect for a quick activity that can be done anywhere!