Want to see some of the best Christmas Lights around Edmonton? You’re going to want to check out the Christmas in Edmonton Lights tour.
The Christmas in Edmonton Lights tour is run by Big E Tours and takes place on a 24 passenger bus where you will drive around Edmonton to see Christmas lights at Candy Cane Lane, Christmas at Bobs, and the Alberta Legislature.
Prices for this tour are as follows:
- Children (6 to 15 years of age)/$5.25
- Children 5 and under/free
Other Important Details
- Currently, there are 15 different dates to choose from with the tours starting promptly at 6:00 pm and taking about 90 minutes
- Tours begin and end at the transit stop outside of the Tix on the Square store on 100st which is just north of 102 Ave.
- The bus is not wheelchair accessible however patrons can be assisted to walk onto the bus and wheelchairs/walked can be folded and stored.
- While there are no bathrooms on the bus there are typically portapotties along Candy Cane Lane and public washrooms at the Legislature as well as on Churchill Square which is right by where the tour begins and ends.
Don’t Want To Take The Kids?
If you’re looking for a kid-free experience Big E Tours is offering something new this year! Date night tours start at 8:00 pm and include a tour of all the regular Christmas light tour stops plus some special additions along the way!
To book your Christmas Lights Tour Around Edmonton with the family or kid-free visit www.edmonton.tours
Lori get your own