This Saturday, November 30th Leduc Country Lights opens at their new location and while there are many decorations and set-ups that might seem familiar, there are also some changes!
- First of all, if you’re just reading about this for the first time, Leduc Country Lights announced last year that it was their last season but the Kinsmen Club of Leduc has now taken it over! Yay!
- Admission is $2/person and is available at the door, or you can also purchase your tickets online here. Not only will the admission help to maintain the upkeep of this awesome Christmas lights display, but it also makes it possible to expand it, even more, each year!
- The new location is at Leduc West Antique Society on 49541 Range Rd 260, Calmar, AB. As a fun, family-friendly event there are over 8 acres for you to walk around and enjoy the Christmas lights display!
- This light display is a park, and walkthrough experience.
- Dogs are also welcome as long as they are well behaved, and kept on a short leash!
For more information on Leduc Country Lights, you can visit their website at www.leduccountrylights.ca