As if we need even more reasons to love Costco, but this is like the cherry on the Sundae! Costco grocery delivery is now available in Edmonton, offering you the convenience with 2-day grocery delivery for non-perishable food and household supplies.
Costco Grocery Delivery – Everything You Need To Know
- First of all, you have to be a Costco member. If you aren’t one already you can join online here
- If you have an executive membership your purchases count towards your annual 2% reward
- Your order must be placed by noon local time Monday through Friday for your order to be delivered in two business days.
- There is no order minimum however orders over $75 will have their delivery fee waived. If you do not go over $75 the delivery fee is $9
- You can only select one address for your order to be delivered to
- As mentioned above, grocery options include non-perishable food and household supplies
- Items that are available are labelled as 2-Day Delivery, however, depending on order size, orders may be shipped using an alternative shipping method which may extend the delivery window
- Payment options accepted are like any other online Costco orders which include credit and debit Mastercard
How To Find Costco Grocery Delivery Online
Taking advantage of the Costo grocery shopping can be done both on a desktop via www.costco.ca as well as through the Costco app! Don’t have the app yet? It’s available for both iPhone and Android and you can download the app here.
From toilet paper, baby wipes, diapers, snacks, cleaning supplies, coffee and so much more this option is a great convenience for when time is tight or if you’re like me and tend to put all the things in your cart when at the actual store.
Will you be giving Costco grocery delivery a try?
P.S. – Samples not included!