Edmonton Ice Castles is back again for another year and it’s one of the most magical winter experiences you don’t want to miss!
Ice Castles 2020
Ice Castles is open 6 days a week during the following times:
- Monday – 4pm-9pm
- Tuesday – CLOSED
- Wednesday – 4pm-9pm
- Thursday – 4pm-9pm
- Friday – 4pm-10:30pm
- Saturday – 4pm-10:30pm
- Sunday – 12pm-8pm
Tickets are sold online with a staggering time entrance, the time you pick is the time that you will need to go in by. You can also try to purchase tickets on standby, however, there is no guarantee that tickets will be available. To avoid disappointment book your tickets online here.
Prices for tickets are $13.99-$17.99 for adults and $10.99-$12.99 for kids when purchased online. If you are trying to book tickets standby by prices are $17-$20 for adults and $13-$15 for kids. Kids 3 and under are free.
Tips For Edmonton Ice Castles
- If you’re looking to avoid the crowds, go later in the evening Monday-Thursday
- Dress warm and in layers, because it can get cold in there! This means gloves, hats, and proper footwear!
- There are slides, and for the most part, all ages/heights can go on them but for the big slides, you must be at least 42” tall to go on.
- If you have small children bring a sled or a baby carrier as strollers are not permitted in Ice Castles
- If you need a restroom they can be found right by the entrance/exit of Edmonton Ice Castles
You can find Ice Castles at Hawrelak Park, 9330 Groat Road in Edmonton, AB. For more details visit icecastles.com/alberta
Win A Family 4-Pack Of Tickets
This post was created in partnership with Ice Castles, all options are my own.