This summer Kids on Track is expanding their Active Families summer programs around Edmonton. Not only is this the perfect chance for families to be active and participate in small events all summer long, but it’s also affordable at just $5/family.
Active Families Summer Programs Around Edmonton
The programming will take place at different locations in Edmonton with 4 activities a week in the mornings or afternoons as well as 2 Saturday activities a month during July and August. Each day will have different themes which include gardening, nature, crafts, and more.
How to Register for Active Families
- The Active Families programs are for children in kindergarten and up, along with their families.
- Each family will need to fill out a registration form to participate before participating in the Active Families programs. Make sure you include all of the people in your family that will be attending.
- You will also need to fill out a payment form, which will include all of the activities that you are choosing to register for. The cost is $5/family, for each activity.
- Once you have filled out these 2 forms, they will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be made via credit card or through EMT.
- Morning program times are from 10 am-12opm and afternoon program times are from 1 pm-3 pm. Saturday times may vary.
- You can register for activities up to the Wednesday of the prior week.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, families will need to bring their own hand sanitizer and masks to the program. While participating in the programming social distancing protocols will be followed which may include wearing a mask when social distancing is not possible. All current guidelines from the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services will also be followed.
To learn more about Kids on Track and the programs that they offer such as Active Families you can visit www.kidsontrack.org/family/active-families/