Until July 23rd you can watch your favourite classic movies at Landmark Cinemas for $2.50 on Tuesdays and $5 for the rest of the week.
Watch Cheap Movies At Landmark Cinemas
Using a stagged reopening approach the St.Albert and Spruce Grove locations will open on June 26th, and the City Centre location will open on July 3rd. Here’s how your movie experience will look:
- Movie-goers are encouraged to purchase their movie tickets online or through the Atom App, however, you will also be able to purchase them through the automated box office kiosk.
- Landmark is asking all of its patrons to arrive no earlier than 20 minutes before their scheduled movie time. If it’s any earlier, you may be asked to wait outside.
- During this time traditional theatres will be reduced to 75% and recliner theatres to 50%.
- The concession will be open with limited menu options to help with efficiency and to reduce the number of people in the lobby area. There will not be any FREE refills for a large popcorn, fountain and Coca-Cola Freestyle drink purchases.
What Movie’s Can I See?
A variety of classic movies will be shown at Landmark Cinemas throughout the month of July. Movie options include Goonies, Zootopia, Footloose, Ferris Beuller’s Day Off, The Jungle Book, Jaws, Mean Girls, The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and more. There’s something for everyone!
Landmark Cinemas Safety Precautions During COVID-19
Landmark has introduced enhanced cleaning practices which include:
- A dedicated Hygiene Officer on each shift to ensure that cleaning and safety standards are completed as scheduled and to specification.
- High-contact areas throughout the theatre every 30 minutes, using an odourless 100% biodegradable cleaning product.
- Hand sanitizer available at entries, concessions, washrooms and the entrance to each theatre corridor.
- Directional signage, social distancing markers, and protective safety shields that have been installed to help guide you during your visit.
- All staff working will be wearing appropriate PPE and while not mandatory patrons are also encouraged to wear face masks as well.
For more details on Landmark Cinemas reopening, to book movie tickets, and more visit www.landmarkcinemas.com