Slowly some of our favourite summer activities are opening up again and that includes River Lifestyle Co.
River Lifestyle Co Opens For The Season
Based out of Devon, you can choose from 2 departure options. Available for kids 4 and up floating from Voyageur park to Devon Lions Campground is approximately a 1-hour float and is perfect for first-time tubers. The cost for this float is $20.00 for and adult tube and $18.00 for a child tube.
For a longer float or for more those with more experience you can choose to start off at Riverside RV Park and float to Devon Lions Campground. Available for kids 6 and up this is about a 2-3 hour float, however there an option to exit at Voyageur park with this too. The cost for this float is $30.00 for and adult tube and $28.00 for a child tube.
This year, like many businesses, operating will also look a little different. Here are some things that you need to know.
- The minimum age for kids that can float down the river is 4 years old, and they must be at least 30 lbs due to life jacket requirements
- River floats will be done by reservation only either by phone, with start times more spread out
- Life jackets will be sanitized after every use. If you are not comfortable wearing one provided by River Lifestyle Co you can bring your own, but it must be an approved life jacket as they are mandatory
- When booking, only members from the same family or cohorts will be able to float together. No large booking will be accepted at this time.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your start time but stay in your vehicles until the group before you have started their float.
- To reduce the risk to the staff all waivers will need to be filled out prior to your float and at this time the office staff only
As always float availability/times are dependent on the river levels and the weather. For more details about book a river float, you can visit www.riverlifestyle.ca