TELUS World of Science is reopening its doors July 4th-5th for Science Centre Members and IMAX Pass Holders and July 8th for the general public.
Details about TELUS World of Science Reopening
TELUS World of Science is excited to welcome you back. During your visit, you can check out The Science of Ripley’s Believe It or Not exhibit, watch an IMAX adventure and even pick up something special from the gift shop. To maintain a hands-free visit, all other exhibits and experiences will remain closed.
Hours of operation for open exhibits are:
- The Science of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! – Wednesday to Sunday (closed Mondays & Tuesdays, including Holiday Mondays) 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- IMAX – Timed tickets required for 12:00pm , 2:00pm, 4:00pm
- The Gift Shop – Open Wednesday to Sunday, 10:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Safety for visitors during COVID-19
Following guidelines by AHS, TELUS World of Science has also implemented the following processes.
- Admission for guests will be on a times ticket purchase, booking them in advance to your visit is strongly suggested. You can book them here.
- While there all guests aged 2 and up will also be required to wear masks, which will also be worn by all Science Centre staff too.
- To maintain social distancing, the Science Centre will establish specific one-way walking paths and queuing lines, into the facility, through the exhibition, into the IMAX Theatre and within the Gift Shop
For more details on TELUS World of Science reopening visit, telusworldofscienceedmonton.ca