On Saturday, October 17th the Edmonton Twin and Triplet Club will be hosting their Outgrown It Sale.
Shop The Edmonton Twin and Triplet Club Outgrown It Sale
Taking place at the Alberta Aviation Museum (11410 Kingsway Avenue) this Outgrown it Sale is a must-attend event for those looking for all things related to baby and kids. Spanning over 7000 square feet items to shop from include clothing from preemie sizes and up, baby accessories and equipment, maternity wear, toys, books, and more.
Hours of operation are as follows:
8:30 am – 10:00 am – Edmonton Twin and Triplet Club members only. You must bring your membership card with you and show it at the door and admission is free.
10:00 am – 1:30 pm – Open to the public, admission is $1
Other important details
With the City of Edmonton bylaws and AHS rules in place, there are a few things that you will need to know before you go!
- Face masks are mandatory for all shoppers
- All attendees will go through a prescreening prior to entry
- No children under the age of 14 will be admitted
- Occupancy limits will be in place and will be strictly adhered to
- Payment methods that are accepted include Cash, Debit, Mastercard and Visa
For more details on the Edmonton Twin and Triplet Club Outgrown it Sale and other events and resources visit www.ettc.ca