Get your tickets to Edmonton’s greatest pizza party, the second annual Jason Gregor’s Pizza Pigout. Proceeds raised from ticket sales go towards KidSport Edmonton which ensures that no kid is ever left watching from the sidelines, through subsidizing sport registration fees for kids who live at/below the poverty line.
Jason Gregor’s Pizza Pigout
Taking place this Friday, October 30th at the Edmonton Expo Centre, you can enjoy some delicious pizza, watch a drive-in movie, and take a drive down a Haunted Alley. There are 3 different ticket options to choose from, which are:
- $125 per vehicle – Pizza, Drive-in, & Haunted Alley
- $50 per vehicle – Drive-in, & Haunted Alley
- $20 per vehicle – Drive through Haunted Alley
At the checkout is where you will be able to let them know about allergies, and there is also to let them know if there are any particular kinds that such as veggie, gluten-free, meat, and unique ones just to name a few.
If you choose the pizza option you will receive up to 10 assorted pizzas & 4 bottles of water (delivered to your car door). The options for the drive-in movie are Monsters vs Aliens which starts at 6:00 pm and or E.T. which started at 10:00 pm which will be playing on the largest LED screen in Canada!
Other Important Details
- For the early movie, the gates open at 5:00 pm and for the late movie the gates open at 9:00 pm.
- There will be porta-potties on site that will be available to patrons
- Health checks will be conducted at the check-in area, and all in attendance are expected to follow AHS guidelines for COVID, which includes wearing a mask when social distancing is not an option.
For more details about Jason Gregor’s Pizza Pigout, you can click here to visit the website.