The dates for when you can book your Alberta Parks camping reservations have been announced and I am so excited! Bring. On. Camping.
Alberta Parks Camping Reservation 2021
Individual campsites – March 4th
Starting on March 4th you can book your individual campsites for up to 90 days in advance! Just like every other year, launch times will be staggered by region as follows:
- South – 9 am
- Kananaskis – 11 am
- Central – 1pm
- Northeast/Northwest – 3 pm
See the full list of individual campsites for each region here.
Comfort camping – March 5th
Reservations for comfort camping open at 9 am on March 5th. You can book comfort camping for up to 180 days in advance of your arrival dates!
Group camping remains closed at this time, due to COVID-19 gathering restrictions.
- If you haven’t done so already, make sure you have an account with Alberta Parks set up.
- Approved payment options include credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), Visa Debit or Debit MasterCard
- You can also book via phone on the dates registration opens by calling 1-877-537-2757
- Campsite fees vary from location to location
For more information about camping at Alberta Parks visit reserve.albertaparks.ca