Have left over turkey?
It’s Friday which means another Five on Friday post! This week I am talking about everything Turkey! It’s Thanksgiving in the US this weekend and Christmas is right around the corner. Left over Turkey is pretty much a given and I have rounded up 5 recipes for you to try with your leftover turkey from awesome websites!
I love Alfredo anything and this One Pot Pasta: Turkey Alfredo Ziti recipe is right up my alley!
Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pizza – Honestly I had never even thought of making a pizza with leftover Turkey. This is genius!
I love a pot pie anything so using leftover Turkey for this Leftover Turkey Pot Pie is a must!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This Leftover Turkey and Sweet Potato Frittata looks delicious.
Okay this isn’t for the leftover Turkey BUT you need to do something with that turkey carcass too and this Slow Cooker Turkey Stock it a great idea! (Hello again crock pot) You can use it in so many recipes to add flavour! We love to substitute it for some of the water when we make rice!
Don’t forget to check out these other Canadian bloggers and their FiveOnFriday posts!
- For five funny things that will make you feel better about your own parenting skills, check out Jac and Juli at TwoFunMoms!
- If you’re interested in making life simpler, and also honesty from a nerdy mom of three, check out Shawna from Simple on Purpose.
- Check out the blog that is basically all things in life at Eclectic Soapbox, because variety keeps it eclectic.
- For tips on green living on a sensible budget with a smattering of parenting, ranting and raving, check out Judith at Juicy Green Mom!
- Diane Welburn at Canadian Basics
- Paula at Product Junkie
- Louise, of Surrey, B.C., shares about the reality of family life with some very energetic kids at Talk Nerdy To Me
Do you have a favourite recipe for your left over Turkey?
[yikes-mailchimp form=”2″ submit=”Submit”]