If you’re looking for a delicious addition to your family meals, this is the best holiday broccoli salad that you will ever make.
Five years ago, I shared a Broccoli Salad recipe with you and it’s been a HUGE hit. So many of you have commented and suggested different variations, and I had read every single one.
The Best Holiday Broccoli Salad
Easy and delicious to make, here are the ingredients that you will need.
- 1 cup Hellman’s Mayonnaise (DO NOT use miracle whip)
- 4 Tbs white sugar
- 3 Tbs white vinegar
- 5 cups of chopped up broccoli
- 1/2 med red onion chopped into small pieces
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of broccoli slaw
- ¼ cup chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup of craisins
- First, you will need to make your dressing. Combine all of the wet ingredients, mix and put to the side.
- In another bowl, add in the dry ingredients, and mix them.
- Once this is done, pour the salad dressing over top and mix it in.
- If you’re making it ahead of time put it in the fridge to chill.
The sweet and creamy dressing, with the addition of the Craisins and Walnuts, makes this a perfect side dish for your next family holiday meal.