With our car seats installed we traded in my minivan for a week and drove around in a Ford Focus Titanium.
Push Button Start
One of my favorite features of this vehicle is the push button start. I’m that person who always manages to lose their keys somewhere in the vehicle, in the diaper bag, or has left them in the trunk in the stroller storage bag. With the ability to start your vehicle without having to put the key in the ignition, it’s definitely a nice and convenient feature to have.
Car Seats in the Ford Focus Titanium
One question that any person with kids asks when buying a vehicle is about car seats! Will the vehicle fit my needs for my family? The Ford Focus Titanium has three tether anchors available in the back and with three skinnier car seats (such as the Diono car seats) it could easily fit the needs of a family with 3 kids.
Other Ford Focus Titanium features available
Some of the optional features that can be added on to the Ford Focus Titanium include:
- Blind Spot Information System that provides a visual warning if vehicles are detected
- Available Lane Keeping System that alerts the driver if the vehicle wanders or if it senses that the driver is drowsy
- Active Park Assist which helps you parallel park there is no shortage of options for this vehicle
Standard features included with the vehicle are:
- Rearview Camera which automatically transmits the image of what’s behind you to your screen when you’re slowly backing up.
- Audio input jack and two smart-charging USB ports
When the week was finished
We had a great week driving to and from all of our weekly commitments in the Ford Focus Titanium. With sharp detailing and the many great features that are normally found in vehicles with much higher price tags it’s no wonder this vehicle is a popular choice for those looking for a new vehicle.