No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream! It’s delicious, easy to make, and on of the kid’s favourite desserts to help me make. All you need are 4 simple ingredients and really the flavours that you can create are limitless!
No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream ingredients
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 3/4 cups of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh strawberries
- Mix heavy cream in a bowl until it makes soft peaks
- Take 1/2 cup of strawberries and puree
- Cut up the rest of the strawberries into small pieces (you desired size)
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and strawberry puree together with a spoon
- Mix cream in with the sweetened condensed milk mixture
- Add in chopped up strawberries
- Spread into container, cover, and freeze for at least 6 hours
- Serve with sprinkles or other toppings
Because it’s going to be Valentines Day in a couple of weeks I thought it would be fun to dress up the Ice Cream with some heart shaped sprinkles! I garnished accordingly when the Ice Cream was being served. Use your desired amount.
Other no-churn ice cream combinations
In replacement of the strawberries and vanilla try these other combinations.
Chocolate chunk – Add 4 tablespoons of sweetened bakers cocoa and 1 cup of brownie chunks
Strawberry Nutella – Add 1 cup of chopped up Strawberries and 1/2 cup of Nutella
Rocky Road – 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows, 1/2 brownie chunks, 4 tablespoons of sweetened bakers cocoa
For more inspiration on the No-Churn Ice Cream combinations and many other things be sure to follow me on Pinterest!
I wasn’t kidding when I said it was easy! Be sure to come back and tell me what you think of the recipe once you’ve tried the recipe. I hope it’s nothing but delicious for you!