We’re all about making things as easy as possible in the mornings here and that also includes having delicious breakfast options like these freezer friendly breakfast sandwiches. As one of our favourite breakfast items to grab when out and about I knew that they were something that I could definitely re-create, plus it’s also a little bit easier on the budget!
What you will need
- Cooking Spray
- 12- English Muffins
- 12- Eggs
- 1 – Pack of Bacon
- 24 – Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 – Muffin Tin
- Freezer Bag
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease the muffin tin
- Crack an egg into each tin
- Add the desired amount of salt & pepper
- Place eggs into the oven to bake for 17 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on your oven). Once they cooked, remove them from the oven to cool.
- Start cooking your bacon to desired crispness. When ready place on paper towel to absorb some grease and to cool down.
- Cut the desired amount of cheese (I used 2 slices per breakfast sandwich).
- Take out English muffins and cut them in half if they haven’t already come pre-cut.
- Add an egg onto the bottom half of each English muffin and then add 2 pieces of bacon and top it off with 2 pieces of cheese.
- Wrap each breakfast sandwich individually in tin foil and place in a freezer bag.
- Breakfast sandwiches can be kept in the freezer for up to 1 month
- Pull out of the freezer, take off tin foil and place in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Take out and add ketchup if desired
These Breakfast Sandwiches taste just like the real deal, and honestly why haven’t I thought of making these sooner? Find more delicious recipes here.