This Chocolate Lover Trifle is a favourite at many get-togethers. Quick and easy to make -this is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser!
The Most Delicious Chocolate Lovers Trifle
- Chocolate Pudding – 4 boxes
- Milk – 4 cups (for the pudding)
- Whipping Cream – 1.5L
- Vanilla – 4 Tsp
- Icing Sugar – 4 Tsp
- Two-bite brownies – 608g (I buy from Walmart)
- Maltesers – 164g bag
- Skor Bits – 1/4 cup (Bulk Barn)
- Dark Chocolate Curls – 1/4 cup (Bulk Barn)
- Trifle Bowl – I use a 3-Quart one from Walmart
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl for chocolate pudding
- Freezer bag
- Wooden spoon
- Make your chocolate pudding according to instructions and put in the fridge until you need it
- Break your brownies up into small pieces and put to the side
- Put your Maltesers into the freezer bag and use the wooden spoon to break them into small pieces and put to the side
- Make your whipping cream by putting it in the mixer along with vanilla and sugar and mix it until its whipping cream consistency
- Start building your trifle starting with chocolate pudding as the bottom. Continue to make layers with the brownie, whip cream, and chocolate pudding. Make sure that the top layer is whipping cream.
- Garnish the tip with Skor bits, Maltesers, and chocolate shavings and put into the fridge to chill if not serving immediately
Not that this Chocolate Lovers Trifle needs to be even sweeter, but if you’re looking for something else try adding a drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce in some of your layers. Want to make it more healthy? Substitute the layers with vanilla greek yogurt, fresh fruit, and nuts!
What are some of your go-to, crowd pleaser desserts?