It’s pumpkin season, and you can pick your own pumpkins at Somerset Pumpkin Farms.
The u-pick season opens Saturday, September 7th, 10am-4pm. Bring your friends and family to pick from the over 32 different varieties of pumpkins which include both edible and decorative options.
Prices for pumpkins range from $2-$15 and the farm is CASH ONLY!
Hours of Operation
- Sept 7th & 8th 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Sept 10-12th 3:30pm – 6:00pm
- Sept 13-15th 10:00am – 4:00pm
Other Important Details
- If you’re planning on picking a few pumpkins you might want to consider bringing a wagon
- Boots and long pants can help with mud and the prickly bushes
- There is no admission fee, just pay for what you pick
- If you’re planning to be there for a few hours, there are picnic tables for you to use
- The farm is dog-friendly, but dogs must remain on leashes
You can find Somerset Pumpkin Farms at 1423 Township Road 514, Parkland County. To learn more about the pumpkins that they sell or to get more information about the farm visit their website at www.edmonton-pick-a-pumpkin.com