This DIY Mantle Stocking Hanger is the Christmas Hack that you need!
DIY Mantle Stocking Hanger
I love decorating for Christmas, and like many who have fireplaces, this is also where we hang our stockings on Christmas Eve!
When we first moved into this house I looked high and low for stocking holders that would fit my taste, but were also budget friendly. Like many that I have seen they have ranged from $25-$100/each, that’s a good chunk of change to have to spend for a family of 5, so instead I improvided.
What You Will Need
- Cheap curtain rod that is the length of your mantle (I found one for under $10 at a Dollar Store & More)
- 3 Hooks, that your curtain rod fits into
Follow These Simple Steps
- First you will need to measure your mantle to ensure that your curtain rod is centred.
- Place a hook for both ends for the curtain rod to rest in and another one in the middle to help keep it stable.
- Next you’re going to put the curtain rod through each of the loops on your stockings.
- Once this is done, you can hang your stocking and you’re Finished!
If you’re looking for an easy & affordable way to hang your stockings this DIY Mantle Stocking Hanger is it!