This holiday season you’re invited to explore The Winter Wonder Forest, a new Christmas experience in Edmonton and one that I have been so excited to share with you!
Taking place at Rainbow Valley Campground from November 27th thru January 3rd, over 115,000 square feet will be transformed into breathtaking holiday light displays. Even better this magical family-friendly event is also 100% socially distanced, meaning that you can enjoy everything right from the comfort of your own (warm) vehicle.
The socially distanced fun, however, doesn’t end there…
When you visit The Winter Wonder Forest there are also a variety of activities that you can enjoy from your vehicle, which are all included with your Car Pass purchase. These include:
- Drive-up visits with Santa & Mrs. Claus
- Ice Sculptures
- Live musical performances
- Virtual vendor market
T0 plan your visit check out the activities calendar here!
Admission is via Car Passes which are $30/each and are booked via timed-entry. From now until November 15th you can save 20% when you use the coupon code “YEGMOM” at the checkout. (This discount cannot be combined with any other offers)
Other important details…
- The Winter Wonder Forest will be following all covid-19 rules and regulations put in place by AHS
- Hours of operation are 4:30 pm- 10:00 pm, daily throughout the Christmas season including Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve and New Years Day (Car Passes are $40 for these days)
- To minimize contact all ticket purchases will be available online and no paper tickets will be issued
- Vehicles can be a maximum of 8 feet high and 21 feet long (15-Passenger Vans, School Buses, Moving Trucks and Limousines will not be permitted)
The Winter Wonder Forest is presented by True Start Foundation and in partnership with Snow Valley. True Start Foundation is a new not-for-profit in Edmonton that helps families to develop a strong foundation for a better future and to end poverty. This is done by providing valuable education and social resources and support. Funds raised from this event go towards the True Start Foundation so that they can help other families have a True Start.
Rainbow Valley Campground is located at 13204 Rainbow Valley Road NW
Win A Car Pass to The Winter Wonder Forest
Want to win a Car Pass? Enter to win via the widget below.
This post has been created in partnership with True Start Foundation + Just Another Edmonton Mommy. All opinions are my own.