Collaborate for Change – The Social Purpose Summit is taking place virtually next Thursday, Sept 23rd & Friday, Sept 24th!
Collaborate for Change – The Social Purpose Summit
Throughout the pandemic, the gaps and social issues that our communities have been facing have become even more magnified. However, this has also connected people who are passionate about making a difference in their community which is why the Collaborate for Change Summit was launched.
This 2-day Summit is bringing together over 30 expert speakers and panellists to collaborate, build awareness, and share the knowledge and tools needed to build a movement to create a community where everyone has the chance to thrive.
This year there are many great workshops that you can take part in, which include:
- How Socially Responsible Procurement Can Address Poverty
- The Importance of Income and Food Security
- Addiction Recovery a Family Affair
- Building a Social Purpose Culture at Work
- Body-Brain Link in Business
- Creating Safe & Inclusive Spaces for LGBTQ+ Youth
- What is Powwow?
- A City-Wide Youth Response during a Pandemic
There will also be several panel discussions to help you gain new perspectives, with topics focusing on:
- Mental Health: Bridging the Gaps after COVID
- The Evolving Landscape of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Opioid Crisis: From Youth to Seniors
- Technology Powers Philanthropy
- Social Injustice Panel
With options to attend both days or just a single day, this is the first conference of its kind in Alberta and one that you definitely don’t want to miss. And if you can’t attend all the sessions over the two days, that is not a problem. A recording of the event will be made available for all registrants!
Enter to Win A Pass
Want a chance to win an All-Access Conference Pass to Collaborate for Change – The Social Purpose Summit? Head on over to my Instagram account to enter the giveaway!
This post was created in partnership with United Way of the Alberta Capital Region where I have rec. All opinions are my own.