Cooking classes in Edmonton
Looking to improve cooking skills? Want to learn some new cooking techniques or recipes? Check out these cooking classes in Edmonton. Great date night for the foodies!
Kitchen by Brad Smoliak (owner/chef) has a variety of option. From a customized class to match your tastes, over lunch classes, and group classes Kitchen offers you a hands on class with one of Edmonton’s best! You are definitely guaranteed to learn a new recipe or two. (And there is wine..) To find out more and to register go here.
The Pan Tree offers cooking classes in a variety of themes. Mexican, Thai, tarts, cooking with yogurt and more, They also offer technique classes like knife skills. Knowing how to use your knife properly is important not only for safety but it can improve productivity!! To find out more and to register go here.
Sorrentino’s offers a variety of cooking classes with many different themes. Learn Sorrentino’s secrets, cookies and cocktails, gluten free and so much more. Classes are limited to 8 people per class. To find out more and to register go here.
The Atco Blue Flame Kitchen has a variety of classes that are suited to what you need. Learn at Lunch is an hour long class or in the evenings for 2 hours. Cooking under pressure, Mothers Day brunch, and Gnocci are some of the cooking classes available. Prices start at $15 and go up from there. To find out more information and to register go here.
The City of Edmonton offers 35 one day/night cooking classes. Try your hand at Pie Making 101, Meatless Mondays, and a variety of other classes that take place throughout our city. Price start at $50 and go up from there. To find out more information and to register go here.
If you want to follow more awesome bloggers check out my fellow Five on Friday friends! (And don’t forget to follow our pinterest board too!)
- For five funny things that will make you feel better about your own parenting skills, check out Jac and Juli at TwoFunMoms!
- If you’re interested in making life simpler, and also honesty from a nerdy mom of three, check out Shawna from Simple on Purpose.
- Check out the blog that is basically all things in life at Eclectic Soapbox, because variety keeps it eclectic.
- For tips on green living on a sensible budget with a smattering of parenting, ranting and raving, check out Judith at Juicy Green Mom!
- Diane Welburn at Canadian Basics
- Paula at Product Junkie
- Louise, of Surrey, B.C., shares about the reality of family life with some very energetic kids at Talk Nerdy To Me