Ahhh Netflix, how I love you.
I first watched Netflix when I was at a friend’s house for a movie night and I was just blown away by all of the films and TV shows that were on there. At the time, the movies we watched would keep on buffering because my friend didn’t have very good internet but she’s since decided to compare broadband deals and found a cheap one that could stream Netflix with no issues, making the experience even more enjoyable. Having discovered Netflix thanks to my friend I haven’t looked back.
There are so many shows to watch on Netflix and never a lack of options. These are Five shows that I have binge watched recently.
The Last Kingdom – To be honest I didn’t like this show at first, but Kris is a big fan of shows within this genre (This Game of Thrones). I was hooked after watching the second episode and now the whole season is finished…after 5 days.
Chelsea Does – Chelsea Handler explores/experiences one topic in each episode. There are 4 episodes on Netflix and I am eagerly anticipating more. My favourite so far is Chelsea does drugs. There are definitely some moments of hilarity in this episode. Actually there are moments of hilarity in every one of them, but that one was my favourite.
Sing it On – I loved watching The Sing Off and GLEE so this was like a guilty pleasure. And there is going to be more seasons.
Jessica Jones – At first I had a hard time taking Krysten Ritter seriously in this role because of her character in Confessions of a Shopaholic, however it was only momentary. This show kept me on my toes because honestly there was no predicting. When I thought I knew what was going to happen BAM game changer. This show was also my saving grace during the times where Finn was awake at the most ridiculous times!
Full House – To get ready for Fuller House being released on Netflix on February 26th we are re-watching Full House. All eight seasons!
What about you? Do you have some suggestions for shows to watching on Netflix? Let me know in the comments.
If you want to follow more awesome bloggers check out my fellow Five on Friday friends!
- For five funny things that will make you feel better about your own parenting skills, check out Jac and Juli at TwoFunMoms!
- If youre interested in making life simpler, and also honesty from a nerdy mom of three, check out Shawna from Simple on Purpose.
- Check out the blog that is basically all things in life at Eclectic Soapbox, because variety keeps it eclectic.
- For tips on green living on a sensible budget with a smattering of parenting, ranting and raving, check out Judith at Juicy Green Mom!
- Diane Welburn at Canadian Basics
- Paula at Product Junkie
- Louise, of Surrey, B.C., shares about the reality of family life with some very energetic kids at Talk Nerdy To Me