With Halloween just around the corner, Slammers Snacks make a great treat to give way!
Kids of all ages will love this naturally sweet and delicious treat and you can be confident that they’re getting a full serving of fruits and vegetables without even knowing it (and without the struggle).
In our home Slammer Snacks are a great go-to for all 3 of my kid’s ages 3, 6, & 8 as well as my niece who is just over a year old. Whether it’s in school lunches, packed in the diaper bag for our playgroup snacks, or just something quick to grab, this is the perfect snack.
Flavours & Ingredients
Slammers Snacks come in 7 different flavours, contain no artificial colours or flavours and are USDA Organic & Non-GMO. Flavours include:
- Epic – Mangoes, bananas, carrots, orange, greek yogurt, and vanilla
- Awesome – Bananas, blueberries, strawberries, beets, acai, & amaranth
- Chill’n – Bananas, blueberries, butternut squash greek yogurt, & yumberry
- Amped – Apples, strawberries, cherries, chia, & purple carrot
- Pomegranate & Grape Crush with protein – Grape, pomegranate, coconut., apple, banana, & purple carrot
- Watermelon Kiwi Burst with protein – Strawberry, kiwi, watermelon, apple, banana, & beet
Read even more about Slammer Snacks, their ingredients, and more check out www.slammerssnacks.com
Slammers Snacks Giveaway
I’ve teamed up with Slammers Snacks to give away 4 boxes of Slammers Snacks. To enter, comment below and tell me your favourite Halloween movie.
Winner must be able to pick up their prize in Edmonton, Alberta
This post was created in partnership with Slammers Snacks and Just Another Edmonton Mommy, all opinions are my own.