When I found out that Jurassic Quest was coming to Edmonton I knew we had to go because my youngest is absolutely obsessed with dinosaurs. Happening June 7th – 9th at the Edmonton EXPO Centre if you have kids that love dinosaurs you HAVE to check this out!
Plan Your Visit To Jurassic Quest
During your visit to Jurassic Quest, you will be taken through an interactive experience which will span across the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic period and will include more than 80 museum quality and animatronic dinosaurs!
Keep your eye out for the lifelike dinosaurs Dilophosaurus and Herrerasaurus which will both be walking around as well as Triceratops, Camarasaurus and other baby dinosaurs that trainers will be walking around with too!
Other fun and engaging activities available include science stations, fossil digs, dinosaur bounce house, and crafts. Activities that cost extra are face painting which is $5/each and Green Screen Photography which is $10 for 4×6 (two activity tickets) and $20 for 6×8 (four activity tickets).
Jurassic Quest Dates & Times
You can check out Jurassic Quest with the family during the following times, while they’re in Edmonton.
- Friday, June 7th – 3pm-8pm
- Saturday, June 8th – 9am-8pm
- Sunday, June 9th – 9am-8pm
Prices are as follows:
- Adults – 13-64yrs – $30
- Seniors – 65+ – #27
- Kids – 2-12 yrs – $30
- Kids – 2-12 yrs VIP Tickets – $49
You can read more about what each ticket gives you access to here.
Other Things To Keep In Mind
- Parking is $16, consider carpooling or taking transit to save on costs
- Tickets will be sold at the door if they haven’t sold out. To avoid any disappointment, purchase your tickets ahead of time on the Jurassic Quest website.
- The largest stationary dinosaur rides and the largest dino bounce house have a minimum height requirement of 36″ and all rides and bounce houses have a maximum weight limit of 140 lbs
Enter To Win Tickets To Jurassic Quest
We can’t wait to go to Jurassic Quest and I am so excited to let you know that I’ve partnered with Jurassic Quest to give away a family 4-pack of tickets. Enter via the widget below.
Tickets are for Edmonton only, June 7th-9th and will be picked up at the show.