Dreamcatcher Nature Assisted Therapy has started offering Time on the Land visits for those looking to get out of the house and the city this summer.
Visit Dreamcatcher Nature Assisted Therapy On Weekend
Located under 30 minutes East of Edmonton, you can book hour-long private weekend visits, which are offered outside of client sessions.
Not only is this a perfect way for families, and cohorts to enjoy some social distanced fun, the cost is just $20/hour + fees.
What You Need To Know Before You Go
- Your spot must be booked ahead of time, no drop-ins will be allowed.
- While you’re there you can bring a picnic to have on the property and also enjoy over the fence visits with horses, goats, chickens, roosters, and donkeys.
- Don’t forget to bring some bread to feed the chickens and some apples for the horses. There are also some horse treats that they have there to feed them too!
- Bring your rubber boots, just in case it’s mucky on the trails that you’re looking to explore.
- Once you register you will receive an email with waivers and a code of conduct form that will need to be filled out for everyone attending. This needs to be filled out prior to your visit!
Dreamcatcher Nature Assisted Therapy is located in Ardrossan at 53044 RR #213. For more details on Time on the Land bookings, visit www.dreamcatcherassociation.com