Dreamcatcher Nature Assisted Therapy has started offering Time on the Land visits for those looking to get out of the house and the city!
Visit Dreamcatcher Nature Assisted Therapy On Weekend
Located under 30 minutes East of Edmonton, you can book an hour-long private visit, on weekends which is offered outside of client sessions.
This is a perfect way for families, and cohorts of 6 people or less to enjoy some socially distanced fun while also enjoying some fresh and nature. The cost for a visit is $28/cohort, for an hour.
What You Need To Know Before You Go
- Make sure you bring some cash with you to purchase food to feed the horses and chickens. No food from home is allowed.
- Your spot must be booked ahead of time, no drop-ins will be allowed.
- While you’re there you explore the 40-acre property and enjoy over-the-fence visits with horses, goats, chickens, roosters, and donkeys.
- Bring your rubber boots, just in case it’s mucky on the trails that you’re looking to explore.
- Once you register you will receive an email with waivers and a code of conduct form that will need to be filled out for everyone attending. This needs to be filled out prior to your visit!
Dreamcatcher Nature Assisted Therapy is located in Ardrossan at 53044 RR #213. For more details on Time on the Land bookings, visit www.dreamcatcherassociation.com